FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Italia 90 panda,

I now have a italia 90 panda to my fleet, will need a few scrapes and a dent seeing too, as lady drivers of a certain age tend to do (like jo :-) ). also drain the tank of diesel (senior moment!). there was also a uno and a tipo version, any members seen/know of any?..........jenni is our leader! am I a devotee?
pssst......bought another,1000s, off ebay, in red (ugh!),guess how much?

Membership Number: yes

Re: Italia 90 panda,

There is a Tipo italia 90 on eBay currently - item number 320457223939

thanks for the info, was looking for a full size car, the model looks like they have gone over board with the stickers

Wanted Fiat 850 RGP 134L

Wanted my old Fiat 850 RGP 134L
Stiggy, not forgot about the collection of the Panda, next Tuesday all being well.

Membership Number: 1789

Re: Wanted Fiat 850 RGP 134L

John Street
Stiggy, not forgot about the collection of the Panda, next Tuesday all being well.
hi john, is the 850 on the dvla list as active or on sorn?, cheers for the info on the panda

Membership Number: yes,

the stig
John Street
hi john, is the 850 on the dvla list as active or on sorn?, cheers for the info on the panda

It's currently taxed but I don't know who owns it. If you put it as a separate thread someone might be able to help.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

thanks Gavin

the Italia 90 was deliverd on new years eve by fellow club member and car transporter, john street,(07831652000 for enquires)
and put on the hard standing in the back garden to see what needs doing (drain tank for one!)has a dented drivers side wing, bottom of passenger door rusty/holes, otherwise looks ok, will see how the weather changes as there is 8" snow here in manchester,

Any joy in getting the Italia running Stiggy?

hi john, nothing doing at present too much snow and tooooo cold for car fixing, only been playing at heating engineer/plumber the last 2 days! it`s a wonder the diesel hasn`t turned to wax (previous owners slip up!) will see what happens next week

Black 130 coupe should be first on the list siggy,once the snow has cleared,thought your looking at the mot repairs,4get about old panda's,get on with a proper fiat or it wont be at any shows this year

Wow, didnt realise panda weren't proper fiats .......

Membership Number: 11782.73

just joking with stiggy,i quite like pandas owned a fue of them years ago

thinking of putting the tow bar on the 130, then i can tow the panda, (italia or 1000s?) will have a go at the italia this weekend, report back

picked up those 130 leadlamps 2day,nice,sent them to the paintshop to flat down the casings and re paint,sould be like brand new

will have to get your award ready,nomimations for 2010 are being taken,

Membership Number: oh yes!

ahh yes! the Italia 90! could have a go at it on friday mid morning (only go in work for a hr 8.00-9.00 ish, then off for the day and the weekend yipee!) mind you, have to go to lock up 4, to look for a topolino road wheel, then i might peep in lock up 3 which is near too, to look at the 130,ahh! the 130! NO! i will come back and have fun with the Italia psst! don`t let julian see this! hush-hush!

julian
oh-oh! been rumbled, he`s saying he going to nab my panda cars keys! so i have to work on the 130! cruel he is!!!!!

had a inspection of the rear brakes on sun/mon, pistons in the near side cylinders stuck, knocked one out, cleaned up, now leaking, ,think new wheel cyinder needed, plus need to check off side as well, oh what joy!

Is it going to be running in time for Malvern Stiggy? Would be interesting to see one after all these years!

If not, what are you bringing - surely not the 130 Registrar in a 130?

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Gavin
Is it going to be running in time for Malvern Stiggy? Would be interesting to see one after all these years!

If not, what are you bringing - surely not the 130 Registrar in a 130?

Regards, Gavin.

hi gavin, just doing the brakes at the moment, then drain the diesel off, and put petrol in, see how it runs,needs a new battery,could see how much to put it on my multi car policy which i have just renewed then chance a mot test, bit of a run in the 130 to malvern! could come in rufty-tufty panda, but, a BIG bill is on the way for the black 130, whoever did the plating repairs underneath must have been using this car to learn welding! psst! julian`s not been on for a day or so,

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos