FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fiat 130 coupes for sale

is there such thing as a rolling restoration 130 coupe , the ones ive seen are either pretty rough or mint condition, and can anyone help with the length of a 130 coupe please , looked all over internet but can find size of car wouldnt mind buying a decent one which may requitre minor cosmetic stuff, ie bumpers,interior stuff, must be a runner possibly with some mot left..

Re: fiat 130 coupes for sale

Hi Craig,

The 130 Coupe is 4840mm long (15 feet 10.5 inches for anyone like me who has to convert metres into feet to visualise it!!).

It's 1760mm wide if you need to know (5 feet 9.25 inches).

Hope it will fit wherever you are thinking of putting it

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

there was a silver one and a blue on ebay, and in classic car weekly, that could be near to getting a mot, would have to ask the owners, julian, a 130 owner, club member, might sell his, what is your budget for buying a 130 craig?
also, there is mike in warrington cheshire, who has a good body shell which needs parts/engine/box putting back in, and he has another that was road legal last year, that might do you, but, he was looking to sell all 4 cars he had for £1500, 01925210202

Membership Number: yes

Hi craig,the 130 coupes as you said either resto's or nice mint ones at crazy money ,but some turn up at right money time to time,just look for good bodywork not full of filler,good rear screens ,crome work and interior trim, thats very hard to find the parts for ,dont jump in and buy one at 500-1000,find a nice one ,other parts arnt a problem if you know were to look,you get the right one and its a great car to own

I wish I knew where to look Julian as I find finding parts of any description for my 130 saloon very hard

what are you looking for dave ?

Front brake calipers or rebuild kits, brake master cylinder overhaul kit and of course some NOS body panels would be nice!

Dave
Front brake calipers or rebuild kits, brake master cylinder overhaul kit and of course some NOS body panels would be nice!
dave, did you try the companies i mentioned a while back? any feedback? mmm! panels! they are outthere! (said fox mulder)

craig
is there such thing as a rolling restoration 130 coupe , the ones ive seen are either pretty rough or mint condition, and can anyone help with the length of a 130 coupe please , looked all over internet but can find size of car wouldnt mind buying a decent one which may requitre minor cosmetic stuff, ie bumpers,interior stuff, must be a runner possibly with some mot left..
well, serial 130 owner, martin buckley, motoring journalist has just bought a 130 coupe rhd, should be fun reading in classic and sportscar of his exploits!

Is that to add to his LHD one he had?

To be honest I have not yet contacted those companies you listed.

Do you have addresses for them?

Dave
I wish I knew where to look Julian as I find finding parts of any description for my 130 saloon very hard
ebay as everyone does but i joined the fiat motor club,thats where i found the parts talking to members ,and with the parts adds thats for sale,found everything i need inc nos pannels for my 130 coupe ,and just for £25 per year !,

Dave
Is that to add to his LHD one he had?

To be honest I have not yet contacted those companies you listed.

Do you have addresses for them?
for sale on car and classic 130 coupe lhd ,3250

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos