FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Fiat today

Hi chaps, not been on here for a while due to various bits and bobs, but bought an 06 FIAT Stilo Multi-Wagon today, never had an estate or a diesel, right bargain! Bit sad to see the 147 go but sprog mark 2 is on its way!!!

Membership Number: 10000 something

Re: New Fiat today

congrats on the purchase of the stilo,and a sprog on the way, how did the stilo fare going thru it`s first mot? any mechancical faults? body faults? I was reading classic car weekly on how older cars had failed the mot test, so, just wondered how first mot`d car went on,

Membership Number: oh yes!

Confused of Cardiff writes

A 147 wasn't going to be big enough to get two adults and two (small?) children in?

Membership Number: 7109

Re: Confused of Cardiff writes

Hi, flew through it's 1st MOT, it is like a new car, (Then again my 57 year old car flew through it's MOT in August too!!) yes the 147 was a top motor did several long road trips with 4 lads, but the baby seat is a pain with 3 doors. Yes it can be done, but it is always a) raining b) on a slope so the doors keep crashing down on you, c) someone has parked 6 inches away from your side and d) the toddler is either escaping down a busy road or using the cruise control lever like a ww2 fighter joystick. Oh the days of the X/19......

A bit late for you now but for anyone else, can I suggest cats?

Even when they're young you can go out and leave them to their own devices (little buggers sleep 24 hours a day anyway) and the only time they need to go in the car (vets or cattery) they're in boxes.

Plus, they do their business in a tray that you empty straight in the bin and they're handy for warming the bed up before you get up there.

And they're quite cute too (see below).

Ha Ha! but would I be able to get it to wash my car when it is 13?

You think you'll be able to get a stroppy teenager to wash your car? Best of luck with that one!

Fair point. I will back down and concede defeat on this one!! (Top car though, havent been to the Shell garage in weeks!)

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos