FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat 130 Coupe and Saloon article by Brian Stigant

Brian Stigant's excellent article on the Fiat 130 Coupe and Saloon has been posted in the Cars section of the website. You'll find it at http://www.fiatmotorclubgb.org/Cars/130.htm

Re: Fiat 130 Coupe and Saloon article by Brian Stigant

thanks theo, for your help with the pictures,and for putting the article in the cars section, and to Eric greenhalgh for his assistance with the write-up.

Membership Number: oh yes!

Nice overview on the 130's stiggy and thanks theo with the pictures,good article for the cars section.

Membership Number: yes

i would like to send a picture of my 130 to the gallery,how do i do that ?

I haven't added anything to the gallery for years! But if you send the photo to me by email to

Well this afternoon/evening ,as my coupe has been sleeping since october,thought its time to bring her out as the weather is getting better,replaced the power stearing pump as the old one use to squeel when i was driving for about a hour or so,waxed all pannels cleaned the alloys and dressed the tires,cleaned glass and crome and fired up first time no problem,if the weather is ok this weekend il take her out for a run .

well done julian,has it`s advantage of having a big (in your case) garage to work in with light, power, great for working into the night, good on you. good idea to get the coupe out, show owners of lesser model of cars, how good a 130 is,

Membership Number: oh yes!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos