FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fiat 127 sport black. mot tax. mk 2. sport gearbox.

hi. i have a fiat 127 sports for sale. black. mot/tax. part restored. all new brusher,track control arms,contract ends, new exhault,new plugs,leads,cap, the engine was rebuild three years ago.and has always serivce and checked before any driving,the car had been in a chap garage for 16 years, some where down the line. it was reshelled and fully paint.because the other shell had been in a accient.i brought three years ago all in bits.engine and shell.i have fully finished and been running for two half years.she runs very welcome.all parts are sports.and the gearbox.its all a mk2 sports.with out the gearbox its not a sport. she has both door mirrors.sports.the engine has been painted orange parts and black.
her paint work is about 7 years old. and was in a damp garage. haves some bubbing on the passage side. she has a odd bubble on the paint work, around hatch door. on the drivers door, just small bubbling.she is 30 years old.the only welding need was the first mot, small patch on chassis.i did have the passage door repaint and repair years back.
a 30 year old car. a sport.a 4 speed.
if you need to see pictures please go to.
youtube.TIMEWART. the t reg.on the first films.
i am only selling because of two other 127 sports that i am restoring.
£2500. ono.
and yes both will be for sale.when finished.both are having a full restore.and will be a lot more in price.both will be new cars when finished.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos