FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Race Retro 12 - 14th March

Anyone going to this ?

RACE RETRO 2010 - 7th International Historic Motorsport Show for Classic Cars and Bikes. Historic Racing And Rallying Is Our Passion
Three full days of classic motorsport action and historic racing with appearances from motoring legends. See incredibly rare Racing Cars and meet the drivers who took them to victory. Chat with the Motorcycle riders as they share their experiences and watch the legendary drivers return to the breathtaking Live Rally Stage.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy historic motorsport from the driver's seat or the armchair, Race Retro has something for every enthusiast with motorsport, classic car and bike enthusiasts, event organisers, engineering and restoration companies on hand to discuss all your motorsport needs as well as hundreds of trade stands selling parts, tools, memorabilia, and much more.

Over 24,000 visitors agree that Race Retro is Europe's premier historic racing show, covering classic cars and bikes from eight decades of rallying and motorsport history.

Join with us to celebrate Alfa Romeo's centenary, the 30th anniversary of Audi quattro and 60 years since Norton's Featherbed frame made its debut. We'll have the stars, the cars, the bikes on display along with a unique opportunity to meet your heroes, get an autograph and even watch some of them drive the cars they were synonomous with.

Motorsport Legends Appearing include Bruno Giacomelli, Barry 'Whizzo' Williams, Russell Brookes, Peter Williams, Phil Read MBE, John 'Mooneyes' Cooper, Trevor Nation, Keith Heckles, and our Talk Theatre host Steve Parrish, with more to be announced soon.

Membership Number: lalalalallalalaaaaa

Re: Race Retro 12 - 14th March

will giacomo asgostini be going? ahh! those were the days! hearing of him on his MV augusta,

Membership Number: oh yes!

We're exhibiting since this is our target market. Look out for a gunmetal grey with red nose Alfa Sprint GTA racecar, red GTA Replica and possibly on another stand our old warhorse Sprint GT racecar (red with green nose).

See you there.

Jim

Membership Number: 7109

Im hoping to do all three days as ive got a press pass, hopefully I can cram all my kit in the 500 and come along in that - see you there !

Membership Number: lalalalallalalaaaaa

Heres some pics from the weekend, theres a load more up on my website including the Flyin' Ferrari and the rather splendid 131 abarth

Membership Number: 111111.66

Nice pics Jen. You're actually quite good at this picture taking thing aren't you?

You must have been wearing a big coat to be able to stand around out there all day! I was tucked up in the warm next to this-

Three days on my feet and only just recovering now!

Membership Number: 7109

Very much enjoyed this show, bit expensive for attendance (£20)although car park free. Nice display of cars ,Alfa stuff very impressive including the Alfaholics stand. Good to see you again, Jimbo.

Membership Number: 10962

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos