FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rufty-tufty panda, MOT fail,

rufty, surviour of many vandal attacks, rolled over 3 times, windows smashed, broken into 2 weeks ago, failed mot on friday afternoon, on......
drivers side headlight aim low, and, a hole in the outer cill, drivers side, 3/4 dia,(or 19 mm for those in metric), garage banter; get rid, buy a jag 3.2 (!) ugh! get rid of them other scr*pers and buy a decent car, "classic cars dear boy!" I tell them, oh well, booked in for plating up repair on thurs, then, next to scare them with will be the Italia 90!

Membership Number: oh yes!

Re: rufty-tufty panda, MOT fail,

Glad the fail wasnt too bad in 'panda terms', good to hear you'll also get it repaired and not scrap it - a TRUE panda fanatic !!

Membership Number: lalalalallalalaaaaa

a fanatic! i`m not worthy o` leader!

Jeni Long
Glad the fail wasnt too bad in 'panda terms', good to hear you'll also get it repaired and not scrap it - a TRUE panda fanatic !!

yes, I intended to have the repair work done, didn`t expect it to need a hole repair, shame on you our leader for saying the `S' word! fanatic? I have been called worse ( ) ......psst! only moting it so i can take the number plate off! could put it on rufty-tufty 2, fancy putting the F1 *** plate I have on rufty-tufty 1, for this year,

welding done on thurs and re mot`d, cost,£50 for the welding a plate on, and £45 for the test, legal for another year yipee! next car up......the 130!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos