FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fiat131 supermirafiori

Im told the series 3 2 litre supermirafiori is quite a rare car , does anyone have any idea how many are left. I have advertised my one for sale but no-one seems to be interested so I may break the car up . If so I will advertise the parts. The car has reskinned doors , a good bootlid very good tyres on the sport type 14inch rims very good headlights and the engine has been modified for unleaded. I would prefer to sell as a restoration project but if no-one is interested it will be scrapped which is unfortunate as these are good cars.

Re: fiat131 supermirafiori

Hi Nick,

Would be a shame to see the car broken up but if needs must....

I think your location may be an issue being so far away from the majority of the UK's population.

Sounds like a good deal but unfortunately I'm struggling for space to store my cars as it is.....

The location of my car is not an issue. If a person wants a particular car they would travel to wherever it was. A mate of mine put 50000 miles on his Audi last year going all over Britain for cars and parts , being in London 5 times and all over the south coast. He is in full time employment as well , several other people I know travel all over the country . I have had occasions when ordering parts where the company concerned will put a surcharge on the postage because of my location which is ridiculous as I am on the mainland . They dont seem to realise that you can drive up here, some think this part of Britain is an island.

Have you tried it on ebay? That seems to be a good place to sell classic cars as you get a large audience.

Classic Car Weekly magazine has worked well for me in the past, perhaps this would be worth a try. Not all enthusiasts use the internet........

Also www.131mirafiori.com has a for sale section. Try an ad there with pictures, details and the price you want for it.

Tried to register with them, got rejected . What,s that about. I,ve owned and driven these cars on a daily basis for 20 years currently owning a Mirafiorisport and a Supermirafiori [which is still for sale] and have accumulated a large amount of spares, mechanical,trim and panels over the years.I would have thought that would make me an enthusiast.

hi nick, you are indeed a enthusiast,i have parts for 130,panda, 124 sport,and saloon,127, 131,plus other panels, loath to part with them, i think the the other writer ment other enthusiasts as well as your self,how far up scotland are you? been up to elgin and back towing a trailer many years ago in 24 hrs, by the way. is the 131 taxd and mot`d? to drive away?

Membership Number: yes

Who rejected you Nick?

Dave
Who rejected you Nick?

Unfortunately that would be me
We get too many attempted spam registrations at 131mirafiori.com. I was away for a few days and came back to find 247 pending registrations, too many for me to go through to find any legitimate ones. So I rejected all of them and hoped that people with a true interest in 131s would reply to the rejection email.

Nick and anyone else who's been rejected, please register again and also email me at admin@131mirafiori.com with your email address and registered name and I will approve your registration as soon as I see it.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos