FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Group Affinity Scheme, Message to the leaders

I'm thinking of a change of car(s), selling a few and buying a new Punto or Mito.
I take it the Group Affinity Scheme is still on?
Does it also apply to Abarth and Alfa Romeo?
What are the respective discounts?

Membership Number: 11553-124 sport registrar

Re: Group Affinity Scheme, Message to the leaders

Hi Bernie,

Not sure if its still on, cant see why not. At the top of the forum where it says "Buying a New Fiat, Read this First" has no mention of a cut off date.
All I can sugest to clarify is to contact Peter Jones.

I thought Peter was stepping down

Membership Number: 11553-124 sport registrar

bernie
I'm thinking of a change of car(s), selling a few and buying a new Punto or Mito.
I take it the Group Affinity Scheme is still on?
Does it also apply to Abarth and Alfa Romeo?
What are the respective discounts?

Hi Bernie,

Please either contact myself or Peter for further information. I have the current Affinity Scheme details & will let you have the specifics if you let me know which car/s you are considering. We cannot publish the actual figures on here as it is restricted information & definitely not for a public forum as I'm sure you appreciate.

The scheme is still going strong. There is no longer ANY discount available on Alfa's as Peter checked a couple of days ago - and yes I know there was when you first asked him a while ago but this is no longer the case I'm afraid. He who hesitates, etc.

If you are definitely about to order an Abarth please let us know, as Peter or I will have to check specifically for you as an individual request. If there is anything available It won't be enough to alter your purchasing decision though - it would be small & even less likely on the 500 (after all they have lengthy waiting lists at full list price).

I hope this helps. Email me at gavin@fiatmotorclubgb.org if you need further information.

Peter is now the Club "Information & Enquiries Officer" and is therefore still dealing with this sort of enquiry. He won't see requests on the Forum though.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos