FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New State-side 130 Coupe owner in need of a few parts

Hi, all-

I recently purchased a 1972 130 Coupe in Europe and it's just made it across the Atlantic to its new home in Virginia. Thankfully it runs great, and aside from a few cosmetic issues, it's exactly what I was hoping for.

The 130 was never sold in the US, and so finding parts and parts cross references has been a challenge. I think I may learn how to speak Italian by means of ebay.it. ;-)

There are a couple of trim items that I'm hoping to find: door handles and gaskets, a nice outside mirror, and the knobs that are mounted to the choke and hand throttle levers. If any of you have a recommendation where I might find these pieces, it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Bret

Re: New State-side 130 Coupe owner in need of a few parts

welcome to ownership of a 130 coupe brett,seem to remember there is a 130 in norfolk, virginia, a 130 saloon in chicargo, and a coupe in california, have you tried MR.fiat in atlanta, georgia? you could learn manchester english! then you might understand a certain door handle tester

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos