FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Air Filter for 130 Coupe

Hi, all-

I'm slowly but surely getting my '72 130 Coupe tuned up, and while looking for parts, realized that I haven't found a supplier or reference number for the air filter. The Fiat part number is 4371575, but I can't seem to find a cross reference. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Bret

Re: Air Filter for 130 Coupe

Hi Bret,i have a couple of 130 coupes and i didnt find a cross match re old part number to find a air filter,K&N air filters list one for the 130 coupe,i havent bought one from them so i dont know how well it fits,i bought a pair from a fellow club member who had some NOS.

Membership Number: yes

Hi, Julian-

Thanks for the info. I've seen a reference on eBay to a K&N filter, however the size appears to be very different than the original. I'd be curious to learn if it fits. They list the same part number from 69-77 for all 130, however I don't know if the earlier (2800) sedan used the same filter.

Bret

proberly it will be the same even though fiat increased the 130's to 3.2 dont think there would be any need to change the air pan, there have been a couple of posts on the forum re k&n filters a while ago if you look through them .

The air filter that K&N list is incorrect. I measured the one originally fiyyed to my car and ordered one from them that fits.

Hi dave,hows the restoration/repairs going.

Follow the progress here:

[url/]http://www.retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=readersrides&action=display&thread=64242

Hi, Air filter for Fiat 130.
How many do you want?
Original Fiat part in a box, says "ricambi originali" luftfilter & filtro aria.
mod. 130 Berlina e Coupe!
Part number 4371575 VA 8.
Measures 66mm across sealing face 6cm across actual filter thickness.(that is across depth) - 33cm diam of filter, 2.4 cm filter rim thickness.
I think last time I sold some they were about £30each inc postage in UK. 07786435302. if you want any, 5 or 6 left.

Membership Number: hmmm

Hi john,do you have any other 130 parts avalible.

No, never had much, pistons and gaskets, but now all gone.
I have a friend who had some engines but I would have to check what he has left if anything.
My stuff was all new old stock but I don't think dealers kept much on stock anyway. When this stuff is gone that will be the end of it.
I still have loads of panels for most models but it's too much hassle to advertise and trying to get couriers to carry it is difficult. Then people expect to have it for nothing!
If I find more 130 I will email you. JC,

Membership Number: hmmm

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos