FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jo's Funeral/Celebration

Kirsty has sent details of the arrangements, and these are below:

Ladies & Gents,

JO WIDDRINGTON'S Funeral/Celebration of mum's life is to be held on Thursday 13th May @ 1:20pm The location is SOUTH WEST MIDDLESEX CREMATORIUM (Hanworth Crematorium) Hounslow Road, Hanworth, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 5JH.

We the family are NOT having cortege cars that follow the hearse as we feel that it would be a much more fitting tribute to mum to follow in as many classic Fiats as possible so we will be following in the 500 & Ferrari so we urge as many of you as possible to attend in your beautiful classic cars and give her the send off she so rightly deserves.

Meeting place for convoyers:

The car park is the VIRGIN ACTIVE short stay one at TWICKENHAM RUGBY GROUND nearly opposite TALMA GARDENS - POSTCODE FOR CAR PARK IS TW2 7BA.

MEET TIME FOR CONVOYERS 12:30 as we will be coming past but briefly pulling up in the hearse between 12:45-13:00

We are having a get together after the ceremony at a venue which is 5-10 minutes away Kempton Cricket Club, Kempton Avenue, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 5NG. It would be fantastic if as many of you as possible could attend so we can all raise a glass to mum and also tell many stories (as I know there are many & many of them)

Also if you have pictures of mum could you either get copies of them or bring the originals along & I shall get them copied and send them back to you.

If I could be so kind as to ask people to let me know if you are hoping to stay for the get together afterwards, as we are currently arranging catering.

Mum had requested not to have flowers at the funeral so other than immediate family, if you were planning to send flowers could we please ask that you instead make a donation on mums behalf to breast cancer research. We will be accepting donations at the funeral or if you are unable to attend please send them to us at:

7 SOUTHLAND WAY
HOUNSLOW
MIDDLESEX
TW3 2RH

and thank you all for your messages of condolence, I know there are lots of you out there in Fiat land that will miss mum very much indeed.

Kirsty

Please contact me by email if anything is unclear, or if you have any messages/confirmation of attendance to go to Kirsty.

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos