FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
panda clx bought another.

I have bought a panda CLX, black, with under 16000 miles from new 93 reg, am I worthy? jenni our leader?

Membership Number: yes

Re: panda clx bought another.

Worthy as long as all these cars get used and dont get left to rot !! 16,000 miles - sounds good !!

Membership Number: 11782

have insured the panda on my multi-car policy, need to get a mot next, maybe put THAT numberplate on it(f1***), and retire rufty-tufty(twin sunroof 1000s),and do repairs/resto to it, in between running the 130!

collected the panda on weds night, gave a quick once over,
thurs night,change blown bulb rear break light, found hazzards fuse blown, fuel light is on even though there is £5 i put in and £5 the previous owner put in,any idea`s? there is power to the sender unit, plug pulled off ,went out, car has had a bump on n/s front,took bumper off and took the brackets off to straghten them on friday, 2 plastic bolt holders had come off so, super glue in place, then fibreglass matt over them on friday night(11pm!) put it all back together this morning to go for mot........after putting the beam right, tie clips on the gaiters, a few adviseries,......pass!
road tax soon, fast idle...co 0.02% hc 6 ppm, alls well

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos