FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat (and other makes) Press Photos from the 1990s

Hi all

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong place, or deemed an inappropriate posting. I am in the middle of researching and writing a book with the working title of A-Z of Cars of the 1990s. It is essentially a survey of every make and model sold in the UK during that decade, including major techinical/ specification details, a summary of each model's history and photos of every body style of each model sold in the 1990s. It'll be on sale in 2011.

Now, here's where I become a bit unstuck in that whilst I own and have online access to several thousand manufacturer press/ official pictures I am still a significant number short. Below I have listed the models I still require photos of, in 1990s spec, although I would happily accept pictures showing cars on 'F' and 'W' plates (or older or younger) if they're visually identical.

I've listed the models from Fiat I require below. If you have any of them and would be willing/ able to scan them (at 300dpi) to be emailed over then drop me a message and I'll get back to you. By the way, I still require odd photos from most makes too, so if you happen to own any other press/ official pictures for 1990s models, let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to offer assistance - it's much appreciated.

Keith

* 126 Bis hatchback
* Croma hatchback (facelifted, more sloping fronted model from 1991)
* Regata Weekend estate
* Uno 5-door hatchback (facelifted, Tipo-esque model from 1990 onwards)

Re: Fiat (and other makes) Press Photos from the 1990s

If Keith can't get press photo's he's also looking for a photo of an original car. Someone must have a standard 126 and Uno in their collection - the facelifted Croma might be trickier, and the Regata Weekend, well.................

Any help you can give to Keith would be appreciated, and you might get a photo of your car published!

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Hi Keith

Will pictures from fiat brochures do? If thay will i have all the models you are looking for in brochures

Regards Phil

Membership Number: 11789

phil sharpe
Hi Keith

Will pictures from fiat brochures do? If thay will i have all the models you are looking for in brochures

Regards Phil

Hi Phil

I have all the brochures too and suggested it to Fiat UK when they confirmed they didn't have the ones I was after anymore - but they said 'no' to that suggestion.

Thanks anyway

Keith

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos