FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help - Fiat 130 Coupe bits needed

Ok, had my new 130 out and about recently and am amassing a list of bits that need replacing or are missing. So here goes:

cill trim both sides
choke lever plastic toggle
radio and clock
plastic catch the rear blind clips onto

More to come probably. Anyone with a stash of spares out there? Brian?

Cheers

Chris Nelson

Re: Help - Fiat 130 Coupe bits needed

me? loads of spares? who`s told you that? by the way, are you the chris from accrington? you going to hogton tower show?

Membership Number: yes

Chris from Cornwall - I dropped you an email a while back. What do you think about bits??

The 130 has been great - racking up the miles.

will have a look soon,

Hi, Chris-

I recently found a clock on eBay, and realized later that there were different ones made for left- and right-hand drive cars. the time set knob is closest to the driver in either case.

Here's another one I spotted on eBay, which is higher in price than what I paid for mine, but an alternative if another doesn't show up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280554490324&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Bret

Hi Bret,

Thanks for the pointer. My car is a RHD with the 'winder' near the driver but the dash is a little butchered from the fitting of an aftermarket stereo. I figured the existing clock might be non standard as I thought it would be a Veglia instrument but it is just a generic square one?

Brian, thanks for having a dig. I'd appreciate it.

Can I post pics on here?

Cheers

Chris

pics are welcome, then we can see the damage dash, and the car looks good in silver (as per the pic you sent me) .......just looked at the clock on ebay! $128.00! or 100 euro`s for a LHD Clock! £83.34, all plus posage

Hi chris.........im sure i have a clock, will have a look ,it will be from a rnd car.also i have full dash complete,etc etc.let me know what you need

you still awake juilan? was it still busy in blackpool after robbie williams switching the lights on?......i have a dash, etc, trouble is, not sure where they are (ie, which lock up!) unlike you who has the gear on racks

I'll try and post pics of the dash. Other stuff seems to be just a clumsy hand over the years.

Staying on the same theme - I've been scouring ebay for weeks trying to source an owners manual as one didn't come with the car. It's been a case of "Oh, that does that!" so far. Does anyone have a spare they wouldn't mind selling, or even a photocopy!

Cheers

Chris

are you wanting a "workshop" manual? I have a photo copy,200 pages (!), 40 pounds plus postage,or the "owners handbook"?

I don't have the workshop or owners manual, so both would be useful. Although I do have the parts catalogue...

Cheers

Hi all-

I've got a digital copy (pdf) of the service manual, but the file's too big to e-mail... over 200MB. If anyone's interested, I can put it on a disk and get it to you for the cost of postage.

Bret

Hi Bret,

That's brilliant - have sent an email.

cheers

Chris

Just giving this a bump - wondered if anyone had any luck locating the other bits - cill strips, choke lever, screen clip, clock, etc

Can trade for cash or beer

Cheers

Chris

okies for the reminder
did you get the pdf workshop manual off brett?

Hey Brian,

Thanks - managed to download the PDF from Brett. Already putting it to use. You know what it's like when you have a new car in your possession - can't wait to get started on all those little jobs that need doing. I might even take her on a run up to Malvern on the 10th for the Classic Car show.

Cheers

Chris

Hi chris,
Been on holiday ,will look re parts required this week.

you`ve bought a 130 haven`t you juilan?

Cheers Julian,

That'd be great.

Chris

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos