FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my birthday

some say he wasn`t born! he was created in a workshop and, switched on today,many years ago, and that his mating call is a reving engine!

Membership Number: yes

Re: my birthday

All the best on your 60th stiggy,though i would have a invite to your party

just kidding,Happy Birthday pal

60!!!!! JUST YOU WATCH IT GREENHALGH! I`ve got wheels on my zimmer frame! and the mind of a 12yr old

Happy retirement Stiggy

early 50`s! nice to have a reply off you jimmy, will you fix it for me to have a large storage unit for 7 cars upwards and a workshop with a 4 post ramp
yours sincerly brian aged 53 x x

Happy Birthday my old pal - emphasis on 'OLD'

I'll be up to see you for a pint in a couple of weeks matey, Sunday 26th Sept, so might even collect that windscreen at the same time. I'm up in the Lakes in Cumbria with my Dad and Brother and had planned to call in on the way back down the M6 if that's OK mate.

Drop me a text or email to simon@131mirafiori.com.

All the best for your birthday mate!!

Membership Number: For the first time in 23 years - I haven't got one

thanks simes,old buddy, as in long time knowing you and wendy ,

Are you free on the afternoon of Sunday 26th Sept Bri?? It's a wasted detour off of the M6 to your house if you're gonna be out!!

Membership Number: For the first time in 23 years - I haven't got one

I am on call-out duty from friday 24th, best to fone me as i my be out on a job, or could be sat at home, will txt/fone you

OK mate. Am out myself tonight (Mon 20th) but drop me an email to simon@131mirafiori.com or text me.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos