FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 Island hillclimber testing new 1300 engine

Jeff Vella is currently testing a more powerful 1300 Brazil engine to replace the current 1050cc unit as featured in his hillclimber. You will recall that his car is detailed on the club site "cars" section. I haven't got any firm details from Jeff yet but the engine is presently being "road tested" in a lovely 127 1300GT around the sunny island of Malta. Needless to say that knowing Jeff the engineering will be first class. It certainly looks to be the business and I note the change from side-drafts to down.

Second picture reveals the lovely met blue 1300GT with the secret engine installed

Re: 127 Island hillclimber testing new 1300 engine

Rob,

Thanks for the upload and also for all the praise ! The downdraughts are actually a temporary setup as eventually I will either be running it on downdraughts or budget permitting maybe on throttle bodies and ecu.....who knows !!

Up there I actually meant to say " sidedraughts or t/bodies "
Anyway just purchased a nice new set of Minilite wheels from Midland wheels. For those interested I found these after a lot of research on the web. They actually have blanks of different widths that can be drilled in 4 x 98 pcd for Fiats, not very common these days while mine are in 13'' x 7' ! And the price is really good too !! I shall send an image to my friend Rob Miller and i'm quite sure that he will gently upload it for us !

Jeff`s new wheels and very nice too!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos