FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Uno Turbo Purchase

Well, I have had a fews years break from uno turbo ownership after a spell with honda crx track car etc, but have decided to go back to my first love as I can't justify the expense/storage costs etc for a car I only occasionally use! I have been lucky enough to place a deposit on an unfinished but very solid rust free and quality resprayed bright red mk2 turbo. In fact it only requires minor parts refitting and brakes fettling in order to get her on the road! The guy has had the car for 9 years being dry stored all that time, and prepped and painted last yearI He has even fitted brand new doors and new wheel arch spats etc. I really wanted a mk1 and might still convert to mk1 spec in the coming months, but we'll cross that bridge a little further down the line! I'm collecting next Wednesday, and hope to be getting on the road in her on a Yorkshire road soon!! Regards, Chris

Re: Uno Turbo Purchase

Congratulations on your purchase, you'll have to post some pictures on here of it

Nice one Chris. Would be great if you could post some pics. All the best with the project.

Yes, I'll get some pics on here once its in my mits. I'm looking forward to being a Fiat owner again! Early days but I'm planning to have the interior trimmed in leather as I can get it done a little cheaper as I sell Fiats for a living and we use a very good coach trimmer. I'm not sure if it will be on the road by the time FMC Xmas do is on at Guisborough, but it will cerainly be turning its wheels by January!

Regards,

Chris

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos