FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking to buy a 124 sport coupe

happy new year to all,
im looking to buy a 124 sport coupe,any members have any for sale or know of any,would be appreciated,,i owned a bc when i was a teenager and never got it out of my blood,,finnally got another a few years back ,a white cc but due to a messy divorce i had to let it go,now settled again im looking once more,,,,dream motor would be a yellow bc 1608,but red 2nd choice,will be looking to join the club soon,email addy is
notanotherv6@hotmail.com
and im in kent,
best wishes
nige

Re: looking to buy a 124 sport coupe

HI nigel , i know off one
131 eb 10
nice one tuck in the middle of a the 131 s on the downs
mark at IRS basildon
http://italianraceservices.co.uk/

Membership Number: 19439

o m g
a bc and the colour i want,,,flipping heck,,do you know the owner ,or if it's for sale?
cheers mate
nige

nigel
o m g
a bc and the colour i want,,,flipping heck,,do you know the owner ,or if it's for sale?
cheers mate
nige

Yes, I believe the car is for sale. Call Mark on 01268 726279

Membership Number: 8946

many thanks,,i ll give him a call after work tomoz
all the best
nige

Some fine looking cars in that line up,what's the red one?

Membership Number: 12048

hi pete, it`s a 131 abarth,(a faster jobby 131)

Membership Number: yes

Very nice,does anyone have any more photos of it at all?

Membership Number: 12048

Pete,

The red car is my 1976 Fiat Abarth 131 Rally Stradale - to give it its full name , which I've owned for almost 7 years now. One of the batch of 400 cars used by Fiat to homologate the 131 for World Rallying. There are loads more pics on the 131 website at www.131mirafiori.com.

Nigel - I've driven Mark's yellow 124 BC and it's a hoot! Almost 20 years ago I had a 124 AC in french blue which my wife and I loved - have hankered after another since then I very nearly brought this BC.

Simon

Membership Number: was 4647

Hi Simon, Tom Foster here - long time. I do heed to sell my 69 AC, which was MOT'd when I drove into the shed - er - 6yrs ago and has sat there ever since, deteriorating only superficially I hope. It's hardly been welded and unless it's rusted seriously since, must be the easiest AC restoration project for a long time. 45k miles, most of its life in sunny Guernsey, garaged in London for a long time. Plus mechanical spares I accumulated. Trouble is it's not clearly mine to dispose of but that should resolve within the month. If interested, email me info at space-and-light dot co dot uk.

Sorry Nigel - I thought Simon Ryle was the OP.

The 1438 engine is vgc I believe - lo mileage. I have a BC head + distrib body amongst other things which complete with its hotter cams (not sure of condition) and a pr of 40DCOES would keep even an ex-BC owner happy. I also have complete prop o/haul kit, all susp bushes (not rear arms), a rear caliper, balance valve, clutch, set of bearing shells, brake hoses, pr front indicator lenses and I can't think what else to make it run as-new mechanically. And a set of 6x13 Compos that really look the part.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos