FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat Eleganza HGT

Just bought another fiat ,but cant for the life of me find a repair manual for it,its a 2004 1.9 HGT Punto Eleganza

Re: Fiat Eleganza HGT

Elliot
Just bought another fiat ,but cant for the life of me find a repair manual for it,its a 2004 1.9 HGT Punto Eleganza

Was there ever such a model???

Membership Number: 11553-124 sport registrar

No I don't think so Bernie!

There was a 1.8 petrol HGT with a 1747 engine and a 1.9 JTD Eleganza. Maybe someone's added extra badges? First stop would be to work out if it's petrol or diesel.........

Membership Number: 5260

I only put on what the log book says,no badges on the car,but I assume its a JTD as its diesel 1.9,many thanks for your help

HI guys

This model was made for a very sort time but was made as i hade one as my demo for a while.

It has got the 1.9 8v jtd engine

Regards

Phil

Thank you ,is the running gear the same for the petrol as it is for the diesel

Hi Elloit

It will be the same as the rest of the mk 2 1.9 8v jtds but may not be the same as the 1800 16v HGT petrol

Regards Phil

For a repair manual, look on Ebay. The genuine Fiat manuals are on CD. Many sellers are selling these. some are genuine, but replaced at the dealer with newer versions, some are copies. Your choice according to conscience.

Membership Number: 4815

Hi,I looked at a CD on ebay,but there are concerns that they corrupt Visa operating systems,so I have ordered a Haynes from Amazon,it will help with all the bits I need ,Thanks

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos