FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Want to be in a movie ??

As recieved from Tom widrington earlier today, thought i'd let you all know, jen x x

I am writing to enquire if any of your members would ne interested in having their car appear in our feature film Gridiron UK to be shot in Crewe, Cheshire in June this year.

This film is set in 1984/85 so obviously we would only be looking for cars that pre-date this period and must be unmodified. The condition of the car is not an issue, we are looking for cars in mint condition as well as cars in ‘used’ condition. The further we go back from 1984 we would be looking for cars that look like they have been used and not necessarily in good condition.

These cars will not be used for action scenes, they are merely parked on the side of the road or up drives. Any car that is used in a drive by sequence will be on closed roads and in no danger. The film is fully insured should something happen while on location. We would expect the owner to dive the car if used in a scene, therefore appear in the film and be credited.

We are offering £50 per day for the use of the car. The owners, would be given a copy of the DVD when the film is released, complimentary food and drink while on location and be part of a great independent British film.

You can learn more about the film at www.brushycreekfilms.com

If any of your members are interested can you instruction them to send a photo of the car to brushycreekfilms@hotmail.co.uk and we can deal with it from there.

Thanking you in advance for any help you can offer.

Regards

Gary Delaney

Producer

Brushy Creek Films

Membership Number: 0.0.0.0.0.

Re: Want to be in a movie ??

crewe,? nr me (ish)

Membership Number: yes,

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos