FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bristol Italian Cars

Made the annual pilgrimage a cruise up to Bristol for the BIAMF, this year in the Fiat 130. She was too big to fit with the other Fiats so ended up with Mangusta and Pantheras. Great day out and a trouble free seven hours on the road - even stopped for fish'n'chips at Padstow on the way home.

Chris

Photobucket

Re: Bristol Italian Cars

well done chris on your day out in the 130, and a good crowd in bristol.

Membership Number: yes

Hi chris, your 130 looks in amazing condition ,if you dont mind me asking how did you find this one ,what a nice original car, carnt be many left like this one,was it tucked away somewhere in the west country..............

bought it in london, if i remember right,

I was really lucky with this one. It's a two owner car - first was the guy who ran the Fiat dealership in the Channel Islands, then came to the UK where the second owner had it for twenty years and literally put a thousand miles on it. It was dry stored, taken out a few times a year, but annually serviced and MOT'd. When I got it home we put it on the ramps and underneath it's amazing.

Oh yes, and I got her in from sunny Kent!

Cheers,

Chris

thanks for the history of the car chris, sorry not i was not quite right with my info, if i had added south london ish,still would have been a few miles out i guess

Not too far off - south east.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos