FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FIAT 130 ZF GEARBOX

Guys, just got this email from a fellow 130 coupe owner in America, can anyone advise please??
Hi Robert

I'm a member of the Fiat Motor Club and I read your article in the latest issue of Parliamo. I live in the US and am trying to keep a 130 Coupe running but am having difficulty finding a rear seal for the manual ZF gearbox. I read that you'd done mechanical restoration work on the black 130 pictured in the article and I wondered if you could point me to any possible sources for a replacement seal. I've already tried Ricambio in Surrey but they couldn't track one down. These cars were never imported into the US so finding parts here is next to impossible.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Michael

Membership Number: yes

Re: FIAT 130 ZF GEARBOX

hi rob, I have sent off a email with some contacts, had emails off michael recently.

Thanks Brian

found a seal! sent michael a email (or 2)

For all things automatic, plus some manual gearboxes try these people.
http://home.btconnect.com/atp-group/
ZF UK could possibly supply a seal, but they quite definitely will not deal with the public. ATP have a good relationship with ZF.

Membership Number: 4815

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos