FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Number of 127's Left - Prepare for a Shock!!

Hi Everyone,

I have finally managed to obtain information on the number of 127's left in the UK for the 4th quarter of 2010.

Seems they are pretty rare now. I've moved the 127 Deluxe to the bottom as I think it's a modern camper van judging by the history over the last few years!

First figure those taxed, second those on Sorn, third is the total of each model.

Cheers, Gavin.

127 FIORINO - 2 / 6 / 8
NEW FIAT SUPER 1050 - 7 / 6 / 13
127 CL - 5 / 7 / 12
127 SUPER - 4 / 4 / 8
NEW FIAT COMF 1050 - 2 / 3 / 5
127 L - 4 / 2 / 6
NEW FIAT GT 5SP - 12 / 14 / 26
NEW FIAT COMF 900 - 0 / 2 / 2
127 PALIO - 7 / 5 / 12
127 COMFORT - 1 / 1 / 2
127 SPORT - 5 / 6 / 11
127 C - 2 / 2 / 4
127 - 17 / 4 / 21
127 SPC - 1 / 6 / 7
127 SPECIAL 3D - 0 / 6 / 6

Total - 69 / 74 / 143

127 DELUXE - 81 / 29 / 110

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Number of 127's Left - Prepare for a Shock!!

Well done Gavin,what a rare car we own!

Membership Number: 12048

Interesting info there.

Can the same info be obtained for other Fiat models?

Yes look on www.howmanyleft.co.uk

Membership Number: 7218

Hi Dave,

Yes I have taxed & sorned vehicles on separate spreadsheets - these can be filtered as necessary for individual models. To get the total figures the 2 spreadsheets have to be combined.

How many left will give stats for an individual car if you drill into it, but not a selection at once to include those on Sorn, and I don't know if it's completely accurate either as not everything comes up on a search.

Regards,

Gavin.

There may be more 127`s which are not registered as SORN. The 1998 ruling could mean many are locked away.........I have a 1300gt which is not SORN registered. I also have one of those few Palio`s on SORN...hopefully back on the road soon and for sale.

Membership Number: 10521 yes that is a membership number!

Just had a look on that link for the Fiat 132 1800ES. Just 3 cars in total ,2 sorn, 1 taxed. (and presumably- up and running.) The Italian gent who bought my car also had the only other ES that I knew of, so he had a blue and silver one, both are under restoration. The only other car I knew was a gold one (therefore completing the full set of colours), but that was too , off the road, for sale in Ireland some while back.

I don't know how accurate these figures are, as Rob as suggested, but there was apparently, up to 17 cars of this model alone , registered back in 1996. According to there chart just 11 cars exist throughout the 132 range in the UK. ..........where are this dying breed.?

Membership Number: 10962

Well I own 1 132 (a 2000 model). I know that James Nicholson has at least one, a guy up in Scotland has quite a few and there is a series 1 in the North East that I know about. The two that you mentioned my old blue one and your silver one. Perhaps these account for all 11?

the last date given is 2010? i wonder for 2011/12 will show, post srappage?

Membership Number: ???? never can recall!

Martin Clapton
Just had a look on that link for the Fiat 132 1800ES. Just 3 cars in total ,2 sorn, 1 taxed. (and presumably- up and running.) The Italian gent who bought my car also had the only other ES that I knew of, so he had a blue and silver one, both are under restoration. The only other car I knew was a gold one (therefore completing the full set of colours), but that was too , off the road, for sale in Ireland some while back.

I don't know how accurate these figures are, as Rob as suggested, but there was apparently, up to 17 cars of this model alone , registered back in 1996. According to there chart just 11 cars exist throughout the 132 range in the UK. ..........where are this dying breed.?

The official figures show 5 taxed and 16 Sorned Martin. Of course if any are not taxed or Sorned they need to be added to official figures.

Regards, Gavin.

the numbers are up tp 2010? so this year still not issued could count for some, what seem "odd numbers" for other fiat models

Membership Number: ???? never can recall!

"a guy up in Scotland has quite a few"

That will be me! I have seven 132 2000s in total and a 127 Special.

Rob Miller
There may be more 127`s which are not registered as SORN. The 1998 ruling could mean many are locked away.........I have a 1300gt which is not SORN registered. I also have one of those few Palio`s on SORN...hopefully back on the road soon and for sale.
a blue 127 was sold on ebay today, been off road, ex fiat motor club member, with grill badge, 366 pounds

Membership Number: yes

A bit late i know...but speaking of 127's on e-bay there is a mint looking (restored) LHD 127 Sport in silver for sale at a company called Bespoke something or other based in Tewkesbury. Looks fantastic, asking £3250. I'd love to but just about to move house...

Membership Number: 3928

The Sport model always gets the attention and they now fetch proper money. Even lookalikes and ringers.....so If there is any one out there who has one of those ordinary little 127`s worth about £450>£1000 and wants to make a killing. I have all the bits to turn your little CL into a Sport lookalike worth about £3500...or maybe more!

Genuine 1050 Sport engine complete
" " " transmission (unique ratio final drive)
Black with orange piping seating (immaculate)
all interior black panels/door furniture
roof spoiler
lower front bumper spoiler
front grill (stainless brightwork)
bonnet air intake grille
speedo and tacho instrument panel
clock and oil pressure gauge
oil sender unit
steering wheel
Steering column coloured stalks
etc...

You need to get your car sprayed "arancia racing" (orange) and hey presto!

I`ve even got a brand new set of five minilites with brand new 175/50/13 bridgestones

Now wouldn`t that turn a few heads?

I might shock you a bit with the price, but try getting them somewhere else.

Membership Number: 10521 yes that is a membership number!

Take a look at fiat strada 105tc or 850 spyder.

Once youve worked out how all the charts work, take a look at older maserati's

Tim

Membership Number: 5222

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos