FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GLORIOUS GOODWOOD!

Hi Guys, this superb event will be on next weekend, starting Friday! Hope to see you there!
I have been personally asked by by the organisers ot this event to display my 1962 500D trasformabile at The Cartier 'Style et Luxe' which is possibly the most coveted car design competition in the world. It's a concours d'elegance like no other: a celebration of the beautiful, the imaginative and the innovative in automotive design, a tribute to the talents that produced the great cars gathered at Goodwood. The Judging
Unlike a conventional concours d'elegance, the judges of the 'Style et Luxe' are not car experts but eminent personalities from the arts. Judging is not a scientific points-scoring process, but a consideration of each car as an object of beauty and practicality. I hope I'm in with a chance on this one!!

Membership Number: yes

Re: GLORIOUS GOODWOOD!

Cant wait for goodwood festival, setting off tomorow and am there till sunday :-)

Hi the car is a credit to you! rgs Neil

Membership Number: ???? never can recall!

Thanks Mate, Superb event is the F.O.S, my car looks so cute amongst the other beauties!

WHAT A PLACE, WHAT AN EVENT GUYS!

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos