FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Panda 1000S - Help Please!!

Hi, not sure if anyone can help, but found this site and thought I would try!

My mum has a Panda 1000S from 1989, brand new, 18,000 miles approximate, ALWAYS garaged (and if been out in the rain, always leathered off before the garage was shut......on Dad's orders!) We have every single MOT certificate since the first one (yes really!) it has no rust and is virtually scratch free! My mum has decided she no longer wants to drive and thinks she needs to sell it but would rather it went to someone who would carry on loving it! I know it isn't worth a fortune and am aware it is not exactly a classic, but would appreciate some help or ideas of how I can go about selling it to someone who would appreciate it.

Many thanks for any help you are able to offer.

Nicola

Re: Panda 1000S - Help Please!!

Hi,

Where in the country are you?

I am London side of Essex.

Thanks.

Nicola

I'm afraid you are a long way away from me. Try it in the for sale section here with photos, full details and an idea of what you think it's worth and I'm sure it will find a new enthusiastic owner

Thanks Dave for your help, much appreciated.

Hi Nicola, I have emailed you about your Mums Panda.

Membership Number: 10149

disco- dave slaney, how are you?

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos