FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat Dino Needed for TV Appearance

Hi all,

I'm part of the production team for Wheeler Dealers. As part of the new series we're featuring a 1970 Fiat Dino. For those of you not aware Wheeler Dealers is a programme where we buy iconic cars, fix their faults and then sell them on for a profit.

At the beginning of the episode we always film a 'pristine version' of the featured vehicle. This is to show the viewer how good the vehicle can look and what we're trying to achieve by the end of the programme.

As such we need a Dino to film that is in good condition (possibly having undergone a resto). If you have such a car and want to have it featured on TV, please email me with your availability over the next three weeks. My email is matt@attaboytv.com. Preferably if you could send some pics of your car it would be appreciated. We would require you and your car for one day and would cover travel expenses and provide a DVD of the finished programme after it has aired.

We look forward to hearing from you.

The Wheeler Dealers Team

Re: Fiat Dino Needed for TV Appearance

Wheeler Dealer

a 1970 Fiat Dino.

Coupe or Spider?

Membership Number: 8946

Theo
Wheeler Dealer

a 1970 Fiat Dino.

Coupe or Spider?

Apologies for the delay in my response. It is a Coupe

Wheeler Dealer

Apologies for the delay in my response. It is a Coupe

Nice! 1970 must be the 2.4 litre. I haven't got one for you to use but I would like one so please let me know when you are ready to sell the one you restore.

Membership Number: 8946

Form an orderly queue behind Theo

Membership Number: 11553-124 sport registrar

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos