FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Theres a series 1 (rare!!) 127 up on ebay

Its white and I know you can`t judge by a photo, but it actually looks quite a tidy little motor...

Membership Number: ex

Re: Theres a series 1 (rare!!) 127 up on ebay

Almost exactly the same as the one my father had in the late 70's. Except his had rust holes in the floor!

Affirmative...old Fiats did have a propensity to evolve into that well known Kellogs corn product. However, having said that, the 127 was a phenominal seller and many rival manufacturers were casting envious eyes over Fiat`s million seller. When one reads of Fords developement of their first front wheel car the Fiesta; it becomes very apparent that Ford were obsessed with the 127. Their finished product was such a dedication to the Fiat model....the frontal treatment, tailgate assembly and overall dimentions were more than a testament to Fiats design.

Dark horse here is the germanic offering of the Mk. 1 Golf. Here was another helping of getting on the "bandwagen" of Fiats small car success

Membership Number: ex

Does anyone know what this one finally sold for? I thought it was in my watch list but can't find it, and don't know the item number!!

Thanks, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

according to "completed items" -- did not sell. vendor stated will let auction run to end so can only presume , did not sell elsewhere

Membership Number: 10962

Thanks Martin, much appreciated. Wonder if it was sold off auction, or if it will reappear!

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos