FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stanford Hall - Showing 127

Hi Guys, I'm new on here but have been checking your forum out for the past few years, I have a nice little Series 1 Fiat 127 that is wanting to goto Stanford Hall this upcoming weekend. She's not 'Concours' but not too far off, just wondered if she would be welcome on your club stand or if you could offer any advise on whether just turning up on the day would still leave her with a place to display? Cheers, MaRk*....

Membership Number: ???

Re: Stanford Hall - Showing 127

Hi Mark,

Welcome & it's nice to know that another 127 is around!

Don't worry there will be plenty of space to park on display. The Fiat's are down towards the lake when you get to Stanford but someone will direct you. We tend not to have a specific stand at this event as it's nice & relaxed.

Where are you based? There are a fair number of shows coming up where there is a "proper" stand, and tickets are available for some of these now - keep an eye on the events section, or drop me an email for more info.

Cheers, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Stanford Hall - Showing 127

Cheers Gavin, looking forward to it, I am based up in Sunny Lancashire. Bit of a drive to Stanny Hall but well worth it for the surroundings. Will try and get there early, going to be camping somewhere close by if anyone can recommend a campsite. The Stanford Hall Caravan Site next door does not allow tents according to their website. Thanks again Gavin, will see you Sunday

Membership Number: ???

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos