FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FIAT 850 PARTS FOR SALE

Dear FIAT / Abarth Enthusiasts

I am writing to inform you that I am selling EVERYTHING related to FIAT 850s that I have collected over the last ten years. Several items are already listed on ebay and I will be listing more lots most days until everything is sold.
[To find me on ebay type FIAT 850 Saloon into the search bar and this will bring up a red 850 Saloon. If you go into that item you will be able to click ‘see other items’ (top RHS) and this will take you to all my other current lots. If you want you could also select button (top RHS) ‘save this seller’ and this will enable you to come back regularly and view everything that I’m selling].

If you are interested in items I have / may have for sale but would rather not use ebay you can contact me directly.

If I don’t manage to answer all your calls / get back to you straight away please leave me a voice message or send me an email and bear in mind that I have had to field quite a flurry of initial enquiries and it is taking me a little time getting on top of this: organizing parts and posting items out etc. I am responding to questions on a first come first served basis and will get back to everyone eventually.

Thank you and regards to you all,

Rory Cole

01424 272731
07792 012872
fiat850rory@yahoo.co.uk

2 Old School House The Garage
Rear of 34 Pevensey Road Rear of 34 Pevensey Road
St Leonards on Sea St Leonards on Sea
EAST SUSSEX EAST SUSSEX
TN38 0LF TN38 0LF

Re: FIAT 850 PARTS FOR SALE

That's supposed to say:

Rear of 34 Pevensey Road
St Leonards on Sea
EAST SUSSEX
TN38 0LF

Collection of Parts:
The Garage
Rear of 34 Pevensey Rd
St Leonards on Sea
EAST SUSSEX
TN38 0LF

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos