FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Classic Panda 4x4 prices

Hi Guys
I have a classic 1986 Panda 4x4 one owner from new 75,000 miles Mot'd Taxed always garaged no rust.
Which I will be selling soon and I was wondering what to ask for? Any advice.

R

Re: Classic Panda 4x4 prices

It will depend almost entirely on the condition and exact model, though location of the car also has a bearing on the price. Without detailed pictures & the history of the car it's impossible to say. There are plenty of 4x4's out there and they sell for widely differing prices (but based on condition, history, condition, rarity, oh and condition!) so any sensible answer has to depend on the individual car.

If you want to supply details, I would be happy to give you my opinion.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Classic Panda 4x4 prices

Hi
Its has been garaged since new, no rust or dents paintwork in good shape .Its in silver grey .1 owner since new ,some service history.Interior in good shape.Mot'd and taxed.Everything in working order.Everything in good oridginal condition.Located in London.I'm trying to get an idea of what to ask for it.Its not a Sisley.

Regards
Richard

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos