FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It`s my birthday!

hi all, the stig`s birthday was yesterday, was at a wedding. 2 weekends running! even got a stig cake!

Membership Number: yes

Re: It`s my birthday!

Happy birthday - hope you had a good one!

Did you get my email - need reply re NEC tickets asap please?

Cheers,

Gavin

Membership Number: 5260

Happy Birthday mate .........All the Best

Hi Stiggy

And you know whats amazing

You dont even look any older either(not from here)

hope you had a good day

Tim

ps what is the cooking process for a stig cake and what are the ingredients?, any ideas?

Membership Number: 5222

thank you gavin, julian,tim, for your birthday wishes, will look up the details for the "stig" cake, tim, i allways look better from a distance!

some say he doesn`t have a birthday, he has a switch-on day! (today)......and on that bombshell!!

If Stiggy has a switch on day,

does he have a volume control and this could apply to hair too.

Happy switch on day,

I'm very reluctant to suggest he has a turn on day at some time during the year

Have Fun

Tim

Membership Number: 5222

are you saying i should be quiet? now a control switch for my hair would be fun! a turn on day? steady on old chap! seeing a 130 estate? cold shower quick!

Happy 70th Brian

Gavin

Cheers,

Gavin

no email from you gavin,

birthday went ok, sang "happy birthday" to me at church, received prezzies, when out for a meal, when out in "christine" to look at the garden centre nr knutsford where there`s a classic car show this weekend coming, other wise good thanks.

nec? asking daughter if she like to go, will get back to you, thanks for offer,

Ivor Biggun
Happy 70th Brian

I feel a slap coming someones way

belated happy birthday stiggy ........130 coupe panel foc as it was your birthday ,shame i didnt fit in the lesser model remember what i said stop messing about with old pandas and sort out your two 130's........think i need to sort out your lockups out to get both under cover

julian
belated happy birthday stiggy ........130 coupe panel foc as it was your birthday ,shame i didnt fit in the lesser model remember what i said stop messing about with old pandas and sort out your two 130's........think i need to sort out your lockups out to get both under cover

thanks julian, yes it was a shame it didn`t fit in a lesser model of fiat, sort my lock-ups? having nightmares now! the black one is under cover, the blue one? but...getting rid of the lesser models?

The blue 1978 coupe needs to be garaged ,you dont have to get rid of the lesser models you can put them where the coupe is now simples........you know it make sence ..anyway its not a option il be over next week

not a option?
but, in 4 yrs time the blue 130 will be a "historic" car (free road tax)

4 years time there will be nothing left ...........rusted away........

you can always do what i said it would be the only one in England lot of work but worth it FSC will live LOL and i can cut up all the lesser models for you

the stig,
Gavin

Cheers,

Gavin

no email from you gavin,

birthday went ok, sang "happy birthday" to me at church, received prezzies, when out for a meal, when out in "christine" to look at the garden centre nr knutsford where there`s a classic car show this weekend coming, other wise good thanks.

What were you drinking Brian??!!

You quoted a message from September 2012 - and yes you got it, and answered - in September 2012!

Happy Birthday & A Prosperous 1962............

Membership Number: 5260

Gavin
the stig,
Gavin

Cheers,

Gavin

no email from you gavin,

What were you drinking Brian??!!

You quoted a message from September 2012 - and yes you got it, and answered - in September 2012!

Happy Birthday & A Prosperous 1962............
oh dear! i must have been all muddled!

julian
4 years time there will be nothing left ...........rusted away........

you b*t*h I`ll see you!!

jagnuts
you can always do what i said it would be the only one in England lot of work but worth it FSC will live LOL and i can cut up all the lesser models for you

i spent a while last night looking at pictures of said car, secret project X ! Can`t cut up the lesser models andrew, gavin will flog me with a oily 4X4 propshaft

You can probarly find an old regata estate on ebay and stick the back on the 130

lesser models i agree with andrew ......rummer has it i own a petrol stihl saw..

Happy birthday young fella...

Glen

Glen Solly
Happy birthday young fella...

Glen

thanks glen

julian
lesser models i agree with andrew ......rummer has it i own a petrol stihl saw..

and, a rumour i will help to spread. yes, you do!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos