FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pinky The Panda - Raising Money For Charity

Hi Everyone,

Just the heads up on Pinky The Panda.

Pinky is a 1992 Fiat Panda limited edition "Pink" model. He (or she, there is some debate on the gender!) is being used to raise money for Children in Need and Race for Life (Cancer Research). The idea is to raise money for the purchase of Pinky (already done), use him to raise money at shows for his restoration, then to travel round the country raising more money at shows & events, and finally to sell him at auction for the 2 charities.

Several of our members are involved in this already, and Pinky will be on our stand at the NEC Classic Show this November. He will be the first unrestored/motheaten car I can recall on our stand at an NEC show, but it's all for a good cause, and Pinky will be raising money for Children in Need at that show.

Please support this worthwhile cause by coming to see us, and donating money ideally!!

I appreciate not everyone has money to spare at present, BUT there is a way you can raise money without spending a penny extra using the 2 links below - please consider helping this way, and tell everyone you know too!

1. Do you shop online? Did you know that every time you buy something you could be raising money for Pinky The Panda? Over 3000 well known retailers including Amazon, Ebay, M&S, Boden, Waitrose, House of Fraser, Vodafone, Virgin Atlantic and many more, will donate a percentage of what you spend to Pinky The Panda! when you shop with them, via fundraising website easyfundraising.org.uk. Each purchase generates a donation. So instead of going directly to a retailer website, go to easyfundraising first and choose the retailer you want to shop with then everything you spend with that retailer earns a free donation for Pinky The Panda. It is completely free to use and your shopping wont cost you a penny more. On average, each retailer will donate 5% of the cost of your shopping - and those donations soon mount up. So whatever you need to buy, from your weekly grocery shop or fashion must-have, to your business travel, office supplies or mobile phone, buy it via easyfundraising and raise money for Pinky The Panda at no extra cost to you!

Please register to supporting us when you shop online -

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pinky

2. Are you one of the millions of people that use a search engine every day? Switch your searching to easysearch and raise money! Every time you search the web using

http://pinky.easysearch.org.uk

instead of Google or any other search engine, half a penny is raised for Pinky The Panda. Search just 15 times a day and you can raise around £25 a year. So the next time you need to find something online, please use http://pinky.easysearch.org.uk and raise money for Pinky The Panda with every search you make.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: Pinky The Panda - Raising Money For Charity

looks clean after a wash gavin, looks like a panda santuary in the back ground!

Membership Number: yes.

Yes it's Vernon's Panda sanctuary - the Hampshire branch.

The Bucks branch is similar, as is the Eccles one I understand!!

Membership Number: 5260

Gavin
Yes it's Vernon's Panda sanctuary - the Hampshire branch.

The Bucks branch is similar, as is the Eccles one I understand!!

ahh yes! the Eccles branch! still look at all the room on the compound near me (which i still have a key for!) all those panda`s that need a home

Membership Number: yes.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos