FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat Seicento Sporting Needed for TV Apperance

Hi all at the Fiat Motor Club GB,

My name is Matt, and I work for a television production company called Attaboy TV. We produce the show Strippers for the National Geographic Channel. If you are unfamiliar with the show its a programme where two teams buy a vehicle that is beyond repair / declared non road legal, strip it for parts and then sell the parts on. We like to follow the journey of the parts into other vehicles so you can see that even if one car is broken the parts have helped on vehicles that are still going.

For one of the new episodes we're breaking a Fiat Seicento Sporting.

At the start of each show, we film an introductory sequence we call a “Pristine.” In the pristine sequence we film with a pristine version of the car we are about to break. This allows us to introduce the car to the audience and show to them how good the marque can look. I wanted to get in touch with your Club, in the hope that you may be able to help us source a “pristine” version of our Seciento.

We’re looking for an owner with a clean, working, and great looking Seciento Sporting. The owner would need to be happy for us to drive their vehicle on camera, and preferably live around the London area as this is where filming will be. However we can offer accommodation if somebody wants to be involved and come from further afield. Essentially we're looking for an owner who is proud of their vehicle and wants the opportunity to show-off their prized possession on national television. We will cover all expenses and provide a DVD of the programme after the show has aired.

I really hope you can help, and please feel free to get back to me if you have any questions. I can be emailed on matt@attaboytv.com

Kind Regards

Matt

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos