FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joining Again and a question

Hi,
I've just downloaded the form to re-join the club. Meant to do it ages ago but lifes a bit busy at the moment.
Does anybody know if anyone keeps archive data ? I've just bought a 238 van and brought it back to the UK. I'll need to register it but will need a dating letter.
I will post pictures soon.
Leo

Membership Number: TBA

Re: Joining Again and a question

Fiat UK may have such data, but contacting the right person can be a bit of a "hit & miss" trauma.

I would suggest writing to Fiat UK and address the letter to "Homologation Officer / Department". With a little bit of luck they will have some info for you. All car companies have to have this homologation position/role in place so it is best to write directly as opposed to trying to wind your way through the system.

Membership Number: 4970

Thanks,
I have a name and address in Italy to contact

Actually the guy's name is Tim Speechly.

Leo
Hi,
I've just downloaded the form to re-join the club. Meant to do it ages ago but lifes a bit busy at the moment.
Does anybody know if anyone keeps archive data ? I've just bought a 238 van and brought it back to the UK. I'll need to register it but will need a dating letter.
I will post pictures soon.
Leo

Tom Widdrington provides this service free to members

You need confirmation from Tom to register the car in the UK - we are the only Fiat Club in the UK which the DVLA will accept this information from.

Welcome back to the Club in advance.

Best wishes, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

I've got it directly from the Fiat museum in Italy for just €40

Glad you got the information, but it would have been cheaper to rejoin and get the free service provided to members.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos