Author
Comment
My 127 Palio up on Ebay

Hi; I`ve just put up my little 127 Palio on Ebay with a starting bid of £625.00

It has a FRESH mot to May 2014.....

Membership Number: ex

Re: My 127 Palio up on Ebay

Good luck with the sale Rob

Glad to see you didn't give up on in, and got it back on the road.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Final bid was £901.00 which is not bad for a car requiring a complete paint refreshment........... (that sounds a lot better than a blow over or re-spray)........Condition 2 values for the 127 non Sport/1300GT models are listed in the classic mags @ around £650, so I`m not unhappy. The buyer tells me that its already booked into a midlands body shop..........watch out for a bronze series two Palio in the black country

Membership Number: ex

Good news Rob. Are you staying in touch so we don't lose track of the car?

The price guides are well out on the 127's mainly because there are hardly any around to be sold. It's more that I'd have wanted to pay but still a fair price I think - add another £2k plus to the cost and it's a £3k car. The question then is would I pay £3k for a really nice resprayed Palio, and the answer is.................. yes, as long as it was driving properly and looked after mechanically.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos