FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUEERY?? 127 1300gt rear roof spoiler

Some weeks ago I sold a rear roof spoiler and the lower rear hatch window spoiler for a series 3 127 1300GT.......It turns out that the buyer says that the rear roof spoiler was the wrong type. It did fit (as I knew it would) but to my amazement, the buyer said that his original roof spoiler was of a "rubberised" type!! Similar material to the lower rear hatch window spoiler.

To my knowledge these have always been of a "hard" plastic. The earlier Sport was the same material but a different shape.

I have researched with Fiat Italy and some contacts in the uk...the part numbers have not changed and as far as I can ascertain these have always been of a "hard" plastic material.

Does anyone Know any different just to put my mind at ease?????

Membership Number: ex

Re: ******** 127 1300gt rear roof spoiler

the fiat ones were, as you recalled , i wonder if an aftermarket ie not made by of for FIAT one would have been Rubberised? Neil

Membership Number: yep

Yes, good comment. I did suggest this to the buyer that it could be "aftermarket"; but he was adament......though I`m not too sure that he`d had the vehicle from new.

Membership Number: ex

Hi What years was the car from? i dont recall "Rubbised" trim parts, from my dealing with FIATs will ask around,

Membership Number: yep

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos