FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
130 coupe

unfortunately I have decided to sell/dismantle a coupe that I always intended to restore,but as I simply do not have the time i rather let it go, its a 1972 with a genuine 40k miles SUR 130M i have bought nos front wing, front panel and full exhaust and have a good used bonnet,drivers door and boot lid all glass is ok inc the rear screen usual rust etc not terminal but requires work either i will sell as a project or as parts as the nos panels are properly quite rare .............jockey325@aol.com..07966294205

julian

Membership Number: 11997

Re: 130 coupe

anyone interested a sensible offer will buy the car and the parts.......... it would be a shame to brake it and list the parts on ebay.

could be on it`s way to lock-up 51 ? not that a lock-up exist of course,

Membership Number: yes

Area 51 is located in a parallel dimension only accessed via lock up portals "somewhere" in Manchester..... Fiat 130 with extra-terrestrial programmed ignition admits the driver. Special agent Tony de Abarff has a fragment of programme and is currently working with Mulder somewhere in Eccles

Fiat panda with blacked out windows has Klingon cloaking device and phasers set to exterminate........Photon bombs have rrrrse seekers primed. .....you have been warned!!

Just where are these lock ups......do they exist...

Membership Number: ex

all right! who put these details on google?

and spend most of the time in the inter-steller repaire shop......

Fiat 2300
and spend most of the time in the inter-steller repaire shop......

where fame and admiration is heaped on said 130, tourists come to see ouch as part of the trail around a brightly lit city, in b where ouch spent 9 months

just been reading the editorial in the jensen owners club magazine, mentions a nut and bolt rebuild to new of a Intercepter, which sold at the NEC on Rejen`s stand for £75,000 (yes £75,000!) which makes me wonder if a certain 130 owner saw this and , has now put the price of his advertised 130 on cars and classics to .......£65,000! (yes! £65,000!) if hes`s sane! i know where`s there`s a house full,
oh! hang on, he owns 130 coupe!

ye car and classics are free ads..........im sure everyone can work that one out

Stiggy, SUR 130M only to you if you fancy buying it 1% of the price of the one on car and classics

you still up at 1am in the morning julian? nice deal,

Anyone can say a price its a another thing to get the price ok £1,000000 for my car oh my car silver BTW owner of the 130 cars of world page now thats got to make my price go up

the stig/130
you still up at 1am in the morning julian? nice deal,

That will give you a £64,350.00 margin to restore the car ..

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos