FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat Strada in practical classics mag

My Fiat Strada,6 page spread in Practical Classic Mag Feb issue 2014 available on the 28th Dec

Membership Number: 119745?

Re: Fiat Strada in practical classics mag

Of all the "classic car" monthly offerings and I include the weekly twins of Classic car weekly and Classic car buyer; the Practical Classics magazine probably just has the edge in covering cars from Italy. What a superb job Colin Barnes has made of his Fiat Strada 130 and thank you Practical Classics for the multi page spead and pictures. A determined piece of work but I hate to think of the pound shillings and pence.........lovely Colin

I wonder if anyone will be tackling the re-build of a Punto in 2030, I doubt it. Modern manufacturing techniques prevent the home mechanic dealing with glued and bonded panels, impossible plastics and electronic gizmo`s with boxed "brains" that are unique to the individual vehicle.

The humble bulb, even as I write, is fast becoming obsolete. And the once roadside repair of replacing a head light bulb or the ancient stop and tail; now requires the hands of a gynaecologist, panel parts dis-assembly and the patience of a saint. Not to mention turning the surrounding air blue

Membership Number: ex

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos