FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rare Species of Fiat in Woods Spotted

My girlfriend and I very often go for walk in local countryside of a weekend , and today at Eymore Woods near Trimpley, we spotted an extremely rare species in the woods ,very nearly extinct I would have thought so cast your eyes of this one..

[

[/URL]

[/URL]

Membership Number: n/a

Re: Rare Species of Fiat in Woods Spotted

WOW! I hope you did the decent thing and put your number under the wiper BEGGING them to sell it to you!!!!!

Membership Number: yes

This car is taxed til 2015 , what i like to see, one assumes that's its being used year round , however, cant see that it's registered on www.howmanysleft.com .(It being the 1300cc model) Only 1 Regatta taxed to used this year , often wondered the accuracy of the site.

Membership Number: n/a

Martin Clapton
This car is taxed til 2015 , what i like to see, one assumes that's its being used year round , however, cant see that it's registered on www.howmanysleft.com .(It being the 1300cc model) Only 1 Regatta taxed to used this year , often wondered the accuracy of the site.

If the one in the picture is a 1300 it will be the one taxed 70C Bianca on how many's left, or if the 1500 it's the one 85S Bianca taxed currently.

I don't think it's entirely accurate but a good guide. In total there are currently 14 Regata's taxed and 15 on Sorn, so not a lot left. Not surprising really given the relative unpopularity of any booted version of a hatchback, and the not completely robust nature of the underlying Strada (I quite fancy a Regata actually, and love my rescued Strada! )

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos