Author
Comment
850t

Hi. Does anyone know of any parts for an 850t camper. Looking for info

Re: 850t

could you list which parts you are after,

Membership Number: yes

Hi thanks or the reply, I'm after a dual circuit brake master cylinder, headlight bowls and retainer, water pump,a set of brake shoes, fuel tank, rear hatch chrome handle lock, engine lid locks and a number plate lamp.and would like a copy of the owners manual for the amigo conversion. Thanks

Speak to Franco at Ricambio. Please remember to say that you've been referred by the Fiat Motor Club (people forget) - don't panic if stuff in the website is out of stock, Franco may well be able to source all of those for you.

http://www.ricambio.co.uk/69-fiat/54-850t--900t-e

Hope this helps,

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Hi, thanks, have tried ricambio and he is finding it difficult to obtain parts too, just thought someone might have some spares hanging round.

Try Ebay Italy, just found this after a quick look;
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Fiat-850-T-2-Kreis-Hauptbremszylinder-Brake-Master-Cylinder-850-Furgone-New-/290951627712?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item43be1183c0

Hi. That's nothing like mine. I'm sure that's off a normal 850 with the reservoir placed on top.

Justin
Hi. That's nothing like mine. I'm sure that's off a normal 850 with the reservoir placed on top.

try JBS Spares of moston, Manchester, 01616888391, barry is a good help, jack can rattle part no,s off for England, good guy

Membership Number: oh yes!

Many thanks I will give him a ring.
How do you join this club?

contact gavin

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos