FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Panda Killer, or that bloke off ebay who strips road legal pandas

little story about the panda killer for you. That guy really is horrible (and has changed his ebay name again)
Well it was a interesting few days. i went to pick up a fiat panda selecta and the seller didn't tell me the wheel bearing was on it's way out, but not to worry he gave me a new bearing (not that it would have helped for the journey home). I want on to Hastings, and had a mechanic check the bearing as it was almost as loud as the engine, and it almost fell apart in the mechanics hands not good for a 400 miles trip home. The bearing supplied was wrong, so i had to wait another day for the bits to be ordered and fitted (£120 out of pocket plus the added Hotel costs). I rang the seller to tell him all this and after many lies from him, he agreed to pay me £50. So i made sure the car was ready for the trip home and called in at his house. He told me to eff off and we wouldn't be getting the £50. during all the swearing from him, he said he was going to call the police which i was in favour of at which time he told me to get off his property or he would punch me (i hadn't said anything to him apart from saying it was the wrong bearing). Needless to say this con man won't be getting good feedback.

Oh and the "Gearbox working as nissan intended" only worked for 30 miles before it gave up. Cue 4 different trips on AA lorries, 4 hours of waiting for AA lorries, and a journey that took 12 hours So with all the costs to get he car and extra fees i am now nearly £1200 out of pocket with a non working fiat panda

Have a look at this listing, and you will see that there is no mention of any problems with the wheel bearing or CVT box...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151255498857?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Re: Panda Killer, or that bloke off ebay who strips road legal pandas

Caveat emptor

Membership Number: 11553

true but this message is just to point out to others to be careful, and make them aware of the tactics of this seller.

He has also decided to copy my user name to try and get back at me.

I am star-the-cat

He is star_the_cat

Sad really.

that`s nice of him!

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos