FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
130 owner dies under car

It is with great sadness i hear of the death of a fellow fiat 130 owner, who jacked his car up and didn`t use Axle stands to support the car, so sad, rest in peace steve kosvic

Membership Number: yes

Re: 130 owner dies under car

Steve Koczka was a real enthusiasts 130 cars and jaguars. He was a lovely man and was so looking forward to coming down to Devon and seeing us and the cats and cars Steve was a good friend and worked at Moulton Chapel Cat Shelter. Steve passed away on May 1st. He will be sadly missed . Steve loved all animals and spent a lot of time at the shelter helping out with the cats. Margaret and Peter have asked for any donations to come to Moulton Chapel Shelter, a place where Steve loved to be. We all miss him more than he will ever know https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moulton-Chapel-Cat-Shelter-01406-380520/137662579638181 I cannot believe you are gone Steve, I will miss you, your kind heart, chats and advice about pets and cars and your humour. RIP my friend, never forgotten.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos