FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
130 Coupe - Honeymoon over

Well, honeymoon well and truly over, headgasket blew on saturday, fortunately able to stop quickly and had car recovered to local garage. Oil into coolant so no quick fixes. Trying to locate gasket in UK - if anyone knows of a set much appreciated. Both rear shocks need replacing - one dry as bone other leaking. Could do with rebushing around suspension generally. Electrics and lighting have gone to back of queue!

Will start taking apart on Friday is there such a thing as a workshop manual - would help to know torque settings etc

Classic cars eh - exhaust just gone on my 107 series SL - not expecting any change out of a grand

Membership Number: Applied For

Re: 130 Coupe - Honeymoon over

Hi steve,
I have a old main dealer workshop manual email me at jockey325@aol.com and il photocopy the part you need ,carnt help with gasket sets ebay Italy ?
Regards
Julian

as per fone call this morning; ricanbio. (how much !!! ) for the gasket set?
superformace have bushes for the 2400 dino axle, based on the 130 axle,
I have used rear struts, most would have only done 30,000-60,000 miles before the car being broke for
spares,
workshop manuals, genuine english. or photo copies, available

Membership Number: yes

Hi steve,
I have a old main dealer workshop manual and i can photocopy the part you need and send it to your facebook for the head gasket sets http://fiat130.nl/ricambi-parts/ http://www.lingotto-parts.com/details/cylinder_head_gasket_Fiat_130__3200___1681.html 07 131
cylinder head gasket Fiat 130 (3200)

Fiat 130 Berlina (3200 ccm)
Fiat 130 Coupe
list price : 49,50 €
export price : 41,60 €
Original part number : 4243855

hi steve, how`s work going on the 130?

Did you get the engine fixed...reason I ask is I just boiled the radiator on mine and am wondering how much damage was done to your engine.

Glen

Still being fixed,

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos