FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early 127 on Ebay

Theres a 1974 127 with a boot, not hatchback, on Ebay.......its covered just over 1000 miles and the current bid is £3000

Membership Number: ex

Re: Early 127 on Ebay

Winning bid on this was £3500.00

sounds a good price

Membership Number: yes

One day later another 127 was listed, it was an extremely tidy series 2 CL. Just one bid appeared for £300 and then mysteriously the car was removed from Ebay......wonder what it sold for

Rob Miller

One day later another 127 was listed, it was an extremely tidy series 2 CL. Just one bid appeared for £300 and then mysteriously the car was removed from Ebay......wonder what it sold for

Yes I saw that but it vanished very quickly! It was a 900C, but yes it looked very tidy.

Did the blue mk1 reach its reserve? Personally I wouldn't have paid anywhere near that much, but hey it's nice to see they are being appreciated.

The yellow mk1 is back on, with zero information. A very serious buyer (nope, not guilty!) asked for detailed info and proper pictures the first time round, but got no reply. Either they really aren't bothered about what the cars go for (it's a film company apparently), or there's something to hide. A shame as this would be a good home for the right car.

Speaking of which if anyone hears of a 127 in good condition for sale, I have a potential buyer for you. Ideally he wants a hatch & 1050 engine, but is considering booted 903's as there's nothing available.

Membership Number: 5260

I`m currently working on a 1300gt which I`ve had for years.....a lot of work has been done (no not rusty) just preparing it for paint, Rossa Corsa (red) it should, all being well, be available on ebay soooon....it`ll be a nice very rare motor...a lot of dosh has been spent getting this car right...it`ll be sold having no issues

Tell your friends

For those of you who have the smallest of interest in 127`s I have kept a sort of diary on Lee Griffiths web site www.127.co.uk These jottings cover the work I did on the 127 Palio (sold on ebay £901) it needed paint. and the work I`m currently doing with the 1300gt
its under the heading "my 127 projects" the 1300gt ramblings start on page two

To date there have been nearly 6000 views

I dont mind if Parliamo wants to copy some items in.

Theres not many 127`s left and thats a shame because they were a good little motor. It is rumoured that Ford were obsessed with the 127 and there are stories about them using the 127 as a mule to test their Mk1 fiesta engine and transmissions .... this could of course be a load of cods-wallop; but its nice to wallow in sentiment

I

re the 127 mule for ford running gear, true, was told by a fiat employee.

Membership Number: yes

The stig
re the 127 mule for ford running gear, true, was told by a fiat employee.

They used 9 of them apparently - even the Fiesta fans admit it's true!

Keep us posted on the 127 Rob - if you're quick the chap looking might not have found one.

Membership Number: 5260

Theres a yellow series one up on Ebay now with a couple of days to run....No MOT and the bids are over £1300 quids.

Isn`t it great to see the interest in Fiats old best seller and once "car of the year". Only in the last two weeks I helped a guy with a few bits and he was re-building a 127 Fiorino van.
These old 127`s are crawling out from under the dust sheets and it seems that people want them. And there are spares available out there if one is determined. A few weeks ago I was desparate for a new 127 tank sender unit but found one on Ebay. The local Exhaust/Tyre depot even had a complete exhaust system in stock!!!!!! for my 127 1300Gt renovation; It was sent from their Chester warehouse next day.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos