FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 1300Gt bidding on Ebay!!!!!!???##++£££

Theres a 1300Gt 127 in black currently taking in excess of £1000 in bids on Ebay. The extraordinary thing is; it requires work. The car looks to be complete and is apparently a "barn find"

Values are certainly climbing

Membership Number: ex

Re: 127 1300Gt bidding on Ebay!!!!!!???##++£££

The car has been removed from Ebay....did the vendor accept a bigger offer that was hard to refuse?? we probably will never know.

Got to be a good omen for yours Rob!

Membership Number: 12048

I certainly hope so Pete. I`m just finishing the home re-furbishment of the X19 wheels and the fitting of tyres. The car will then be complete apart from a fresh Mot.

I`m hoping that with the unusual Irish Plate GIB **** and it being all up and running with no rot and a half decent paint job it`ll fetch good money bids.

My 127 1300Gt did attract some strong bidding and was eventually SOLD at the princely sum of £4,200.00.........not bad at all me thinks.

The car now lives at St leonards on sea with a very happy Italian chappy........

nice one rob,

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos