FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are Fiat132 worth anything??

Old blue Fiat 132 found in a neighbours garage.

Needs restoration but has been garaged for 35 years. Last MOT 1980.

Blue colour.

Any thoughts to value???

Re: Are Fiat132 worth anything??

how bad is the 132? needs restoration covers a lot, are you looking to buy the 132?
where are you based?

Membership Number: yes

Judging by the result on Ebay tonight I had better up the insurance on mine!

Membership Number: 5328

james, does it look like this 132 was put on ebay after fiat novice asking what`s it worth?
how much did the 132 sell for?

Brain, It went for £1,060 with an apparently seized engine and having covered 84,000. James

James Nicholsonsmail.net
Brain, It went for £1,060 with an apparently seized engine and having covered 84,000. James
BRAIN!!!! I await to see if it gets relisted! big money for a car needing resto

Sorry! They're going for interesting money in mainland Europe though and the body on this one looked generally OK.

Hi James.
I still have that 132 axle if you're interested.
Hope you're well.

Michael.

I saw this 132 going on ebay. I showed my wife who immediately threw a fit and said I was not to buy it! As it happens, I wasn't - although I can understand her reacting like that! I hope it get the attention these great cars deserve, although I bet it will be a challenge to the new owner!

I've got eight 132 2000s but two have been sitting outside, open to the Scottish elements for around twenty years so, even I am of the view that they need to go to that great scrap yard in the sky very soon (after I have pulled as many useful parts off that I can!).

Where are you based in Scotland? Have just aquired a 132 2000
I live in Glasgow area

Excellent, that means at least nine 132 2000s in Scotland! Was it the one discussed here that you have acquired?

I am around the Dundee area but will be moving to Skye later this year. I already have a transporter arranged to take some of the fleet up the A9!

No brought this car back from Europe Lhd never seen any on roads for years

Are all your cars on the road vehicles ? Would love to see some pics of your fleet

At least two of the 132s are too far gone to ever see the road again, unfortunately. Most of the others (along with a 127 Special!) have been pushed to the back of the garage as I have, ahem, added other cars to the fleet! James Nicholson previously owned two of my 132s - the blue one featured in Practical Classics magazine and a Bellini.

I bought a white LHD 132 about ten years ago that had been imported by an Italian classic car dealer from Switzerland. Seemingly, the Italian owner kept it at his Swiss holiday villa from new as a run around!

I have a silver one that has been sitting under a cover for a number of years after coming back from a local classic car restoration place after they did some minor work and re-installed the engine after I had it tuned by Guy Croft. I just need to find the time to finish her off!

Some of the 132s are in here. One day I must try to get a picture with them all together!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16689667@N06/sets/72157625605692149/

Any pics of your 132?

Not long got this car awaiting some good weather so I can get on the road I can email some pics if you like interested to get your opinion on it . Hope it looks good to you.

Tom, Great to hear that you have brought in another 132. What colour and spec is it? I also brought a car over from Italy about 10 years ago, a 1981 metallic blue 2000 i.e. with air conditioning. Like Craig I have others - a 1977 gold 2000, a 1979 silver 2000 and a 1981 black Bellini.

Michael, Yes, Keen to pick up the axle. Let me know when I can or you're welcome over hear to see the cars again.

Hi James
Brought a red 1979 2L gold interior back to UK in October not registered at dvla yet 1st may hopefully
Had a few of these years ago (6) and 131 super's

I've been looking for a while with no luck ��

Membership Number: 007

Have you not got a good one you want too sell to a desperate ex owner ??

Tom, sounds great. Red is rare in England as it was never a UK option on the 2000. Having said that my first 2000 was orange - another colour not available in England. Mine was a right hand drive car ordered by a serviceman stationed in Germany who then brought it back to England. Would be great to see some pictures. James

Did you get any pics James ?
Tom

Nobody have a good 132 2 litre car they want to sell to a good home ?

Tuxman
Nobody have a good 132 2 litre car they want to sell to a good home ?

If my wife had her way then I would have! I have two that I am going to scrap (I hate that word!) as they are too far gone to do anything with.

Hi is there anything to save from them both? Can you let me know.
Tom

Tom
Hi is there anything to save from them both? Can you let me know.

Tom

Not really. I'll probably take out the door glass and the wheels but I already have a few of those spares at in the dark recesses of the garage! The engines have not turned for nearly twenty years and I am not going to bother with them (yes, got spare engines as well!). One thing I am going to take off one of them is the pedal box, etc as I fancy converting my LHD 132 to a right hand one - just for fun!

I'm looking for a manual car for spares , have you got one ????

Did you eventually get 1 for yourself ? What did you get ?

Both the cars are manual 2000 cars but I am not sure there is much saving from them! What is it you are looking for?

I've found a great car but it's a Auto which is no good for me so I need to convert it too manual , looking for a scrap car that has all the bits to do the conversion . Can you help ?

Yes, it sounds like I might. I take it the car you have found is not the one referred to at the start of this post?

No found it locally too me from somebody who has a very nice selection and wants to sell one to a good home , could you email me on simontrobertsuk@yahoo.com I'm very interested in buying one of your scrap cars but not sure how I'm going to get it to mine !!

Hi, can you pm me. I think your email address must have changed since we last emailed each other. thanks James

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos