FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Driving school

Hi

I'm Angie and I hope you can help me.

I am looking for a driving school that uses a Fiat 500, I am only 4ft 10 and struggling to find a car that I can reach the pedals in!!!! I have tried a 500 and know that's okay.
I know there is one as i've seen it about but not managed to get the number or full name of it!

I live in the Hinckley/ Nuneaton area in Leicestershire, have searched the net but without much success.

Can any one help me?? :-)

Angie

Re: Driving school

Hi Angie.
Why not ask the some other driving schools in the area to see if they know the school to which you refer.
You could also visit the local driving test centre & ask there. I'm sure someone will be able to help you.
Another method is to visit the DVLA web pages to find the "find your nearest driving instructor" page. They may be listed on there, or you may be able to find a local school that knows who you mean. the site you need is www.direct.gov.uk & follow the motoring links.
Good luck & enjoy your lessons, from an Instructor in Scunthorpe.

Re: Driving school

Hi Les

Thank you for your response!

I have asked a few schools around me, they know the car but not the name. Typical is'nt it!

I will follow your further advice however, something I had'nt thought of.

Many thanks

Angie :-)

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos