FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving on.........to imps

Long time since I`ve been here, still looks to be reasonably active.....Most of my 127 bobs and bits have now gone. Please note that I do have a series 3 bonnet with no rust and two rear hatch heated rear screens......Ill accept £20 for the bonnet and a £5 fiver each for the rear screens......to be collected.

I`m now into imps! yes I know thats a profanity on this Fiat site but I`v got me a Sunbeam Imp 1970 vintage. Hey! they`re quite good, even though the motor is at the wrong end.....moving on

Best regards
Rob Miller

Membership Number: ex

Re: Moving on.........to imps

good Luck with the Imp Rob, had one as my first car, cracking engine , and you can do so much with it , tuning-wise, if you're into that thing. I presume your example would with the sport engine, twin stromberg carbs.

Membership Number: -

Re: Moving on.........to imps

Yes its a nice little thing with the sport engine strangely canted over at 45* but as you say, a little goer. Not much work to do, as I bought it as a recently re-built car from a respected Imp club member....the asking price hurt a lot!

I have recently been looking at Cinquecento Sports (think thats how its spelt) and its surprising just how cheap they can be bought......yes I know there are some really rough old dogs out there with
questionable silly mods and boy racer stuckon rubbish; but just occasionally, a really nice one turns up thats been cared for and they go for only a few hundred pounds. I remember reading some article in Classic Car Weekly about five years ago that Cinqs were going to start climbing in price but they`re still pocket money prices....I might just be back with a Cinquecento to boor the pants off everyone.

Regards Rob Miller

Membership Number: ex

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos