FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat 500 Giardiniera 1965 right hand drive for restoration

Hello to everbody, I'm an italian Fiat 500 classics amateur (born in Turin, hometown of Fiat). I'm proud owner of 500s and recently restored a 1963 Giardiniera to "concourse" standard.
During my several hunting sessions for spare parts in the course of the last 12 months I found a right hand drive 500 Giardiniera 1965 (Fiat badged). The car was originally immatriculated in Italy and still carries italian "Torino" plates. It's quite rare a Fiat right hand drive for this station wagon model that from 1966 onwards was then badged Autobianchi.
The car is in quite bad conditios and need full restoration : given the experience I did for my recent one I know how to do it for any potential buyer in the UK. Please note : I'm not a professional car dealer I'm doing a completely different job for living, I'm just passioned for these cars, I built a good network of (ex Fiat) artisans in Torino that can do outstanding restorations and I want to do now a small business to finance my personal classic car hobby.
If anyone is interested please advise, I can provide further details and pictures.
Best regards,
Ferdinando

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos